Interpret is a next-generation media and market research firm – the first-ever to focus on evaluating and measuring the intersections of content, advertising, technology and consumer behavior. In today’s evolving media landscape, Interpret provides a common language for content providers, advertisers, marketers, and enabling technology providers to understand consumer attitudes and behavior. Interpret’s suite of products and services and unique methodologies help companies plan, test, and measure their strategies.
Interpret is seeking a well qualified student from a prestigious university for its highly competitive PAID internship program. This intern will be responsible for developing, managing, and maintaining a PR and corporate outreach strategy using a variety of tools including; social media, press releases, blogging, and events. This is an opportunity for a student to gain valuable experience developing a complete PR strategy at one of the nation’s most cutting edge market research firms.
Summary of essential job functions
1. Broaden awareness of Interpret
2. Position Interpret as thought leaders in the digital/emerging platforms, entertainment, gaming and technology space
3. Generate relevant business leads
· Create social media strategy that can be implemented companywide, providing guidelines and references for individuals to meaningfully communicate with their business related connections.
· Serve as a dedicated resource for social media strategy development, outreach and maintenance
· Create and maintain a contact list of journalists and foster communication
· Research other media opportunities for exposure: e.g. USA Today stats, Ad Age Stat of the Day, etc.
· Help to create marketing materials
· Current student at an accredited university or graduate program
· 3.0 or higher GPA
· Degree in Marketing preferred, others considered
· At least 1 year of experience in social media, blogging, and a PR related field required
· Office software power user
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Complete understanding of proper grammar and spelling
· Knowledge of consulting/market research space and love of gaming and movies preferred
Send resume and cover letter to Interns@interpretllc.com with “PR Internship” in the subject line
Posted: March 3, 2013